The LATA Foundation welcomes the support of businesses working inside or outside of the travel industry.
Partnering with the LATA Foundation is an excellent way to support communities and the environment in Latin America. Our projects are thoroughly vetted and closely monitored to ensure that your funds are going to where they are needed most.
Businesses can become corporate sponsors with a minimum of £500 per year.
|Annual donation||Tier of support|
|Over £3,000||Inca Gold|
|£1,500 – £2,999||Aztec Silver|
|£500 – £1,499||Mayan Jade|
What do sponsors receive?
- Regular updates on our projects
- Access to images and detailed information on our projects
- Use of the LATA Foundation logo (according to tier level)
- Features in our social media activities
- Priority invitations to our events
- A dedicated LATA Foundation contact (Inca Gold and Aztec Silver only)
- A link to your website from our website (Inca Gold and Aztec Silver only)
- Your logo on our website and in our digital communications (Inca Gold only)
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Our current sponsors
Inca Gold (annual donation of over £3,000)
Las Iguanas is a casual dining restaurant chain from the UK, with a Latin American theme. Founded in 1991, it operates 57 outlets in the UK.
Tailor made holidays, private journeys, group tours to Central & South America, with the UK’s number one specialist to Latin America.
Aztec Silver (annual donation of over £1,500)
Mayan Jade (annual donation of over £500)
Sunvil Latin America
The Adventure Company